Sheet masks are made up of very soft fabric and sometimes papers as well and have holes for eyes, nose and mouth. I have seen many people complaint regarding the size of these holes but everyone has a different face shape and size and I think it’s nearly impossible to make these masks in different sizes. What we can simply do is “try to adjust” the sheet starting from the forehead and cut out the holes if they seem smaller.
I think I already blabbered much about what sheet masks are and its time that we go straight into the review zone.
- Anti-Wrinkle, Moisturizing, Brightening
- Bring you a smooth and youthful appearance
- Perfectly suitable for dry skin, mature or prematurely-ageing skin
Benefits: Formulated with several plant extracted essences, this formula is specially designed for dry skin, mature or prematurely aging skin. The mask can promote skin’s metabolism, balance skin nutriments and water, replenish skin fully, nourish and hydrate skin, increase skin’s vigor, arouse loose and ageing skin, activate skin’s natural anti-ageing ability, keep skin smooth, elastic and moist, bring you a youthful and pleasant appearance.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Micromolecule Fish Collagen, Cherry Extract, Rose Oil, Seaweed Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Coenzyme Q10, Ceramide, Arbutin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance.
1. After cleansing face, take the mask out from the package.
2. Remove the white pearlised film, then apply the mask on face (the blue film is outside).
3. Remove the outer blue fiber film from the right or left notch.
4. Adjust the facial mask on the face to make it contact with skin well.
5. Leave the mask on for about 15-20 minutes.
6. Remove the mask, massage reduntant essence into skin gently, then rinse the face.
|Proper sized forehead sheet|
|Eye holes neither too big nor too small|
I hope you found this post useful. If yes, don’t forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me. Have you ever tried this mask? Do you agree with my review?