2. Put them in a muslin or net cloth to mash them. You may also blend them but I prefer to mash them with hands as it is slimier and smoother.
4. You will get banana juice like this.
5. Now add coconut oil to the bowl. I use crude coconut oil, you may use extra virgin coconut oil as well or whichever you prefer. You can also use olive or mustard oil in place of coconut oil.
1. Banana is rich in potassium and natural oils which help in making the hair soft and protect their natural elasticity preventing split ends and breakage.
2. It also helps in making hair shiny and manageable.
3. It nourishes the hair thoroughly and make them well conditioned.
4. Bananas are also very beneficial for controlling dandruff and promoting hair growth.
5. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
6. Milk and milk cream also help in conditioning the hair and help getting rid of dry and frizzy hair.
Application: Apply this mask with a hair brush from roots till the end of your hair and tie them in a bun. Leave it for around 45 minutes and you’re good to go. Wash it with normal water and a mild shampoo. You may skip your conditioner as it is enough to condition your hair thoroughly.
I can swear by this mask and I love it to bits. Go and grab some bananas and apply this mask as soon as possible. I am a thousand percent sure that you would literally fall in love with how your hair will feel afterwards.
I hope you found this post useful. If yes, don’t forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me.
2. Fenugreek Seeds Hair Mask | Hair Regrowth | No Hair Fall
4. Oriflame Love Nature Cleansing Gel Tea Tree Review | Oily Skin