2. Yogurt – 2 teaspoons
3. Pure Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – 1 teaspoon (I am using crude coconut oil which my uncle brought for me from Kerala because it is unrefined, unfiltered and without any additives unlike the deodorized and bleached refined coconut oil in the market)
3. Next morning, the seeds shall double up in size.
4. Do not throw this water as the seeds have already been washed.
5. Grind the seeds in a mixer/blender using the same water in which the seeds were soaked.
6. Add half cup water initially and then add more to finally get a thick paste.
The paste should look like this.
7. Transfer it in to a bigger mixing bowl.
8. Add 2 teaspoons yogurt in it.
9. Then go on by adding one teaspoon coconut oil.
10. Mix all the ingredients well until everything is well incorporated.
Benefits of this hair mask:
Fenugreek seeds are very effective in treating baldness and promoting hair growth. This mask is very beneficial for people who are facing hair thinning problem and also prevents premature hair greying. What I really like about this mask is that it also cleans out the scalp thoroughly, treats dandruff and various scalp issues along with killing lice.
Drawback of this hair mask:
How to apply?
This mask should be applied using a brush or fingers from roots till the end.
Apply this mask once a week to get good results.
Although this mask promote hair growth and prevents hair fall, it has a cool efficacy and should not be applied in winters or if you are someone who catches cold easily.