2. Add one teaspoon lemon juice in to it. If you have lemon gel available, then add one-fourth teaspoon. I am adding BioCare Lemon Gel here..
3. Now add half teaspoon Aloe Vera Gel in to the bowl.
4. Mix all the components really well.
5. Dip your cotton pads in it. If you don’t have them, you can use cotton balls or make DIY pads.
Now cut out two circles. Voila! Your DIY cotton pads are ready.
6. Soak the pads in the serum we just made and keep the bowl in refrigerator for five to eight minutes.
Your DIY Eye Mask is ready! Apply these cool cotton pads on your eyes and feel relaxed!
1. Potatoes have vitamin C, starch and enzymes which helps in nourishing skin and reduces swelling of the vessels which are under the eyes to diminish the dark circles.
2. Lemons also have vitamin C and citric acid in them which are used to treat many beauty and health problems including dark rings under eyes.
3. Aloe Vera gel protects the eye skin, boosts collagen production and help restore the suppleness of the skin around the eyes.
Frequency: Apply these eye patches on your eyes atleast thrice a week for 15 to 20 minutes to see good results..
1. Mond’Sub Anti-Wrinkle and Moisturising Facial Mask Review